GSA/VA Schedule Renewals
Renewal of your GSA/VA Schedule is not automatic. Renewals present risks and opportunities. Be prepared:
- to navigate the latest Option Renewal process - OPEN (Option Process to Ensure iNtegrity)
- for scrutiny of your compliance procedures, including SCA compliance
- for review of your Small Business Subcontracting Plan
- to prove that your pricing is still fair and reasonable
- for a high-stakes audit
Our experience negotiating new Schedules, fixing problem Schedules, and dealing with audit issues allow us to provide comprehensive Schedule services. We can prepare and negotiate your entire renewal or assist on an as-needed basis.
For more information on GSA’s recent revisions to both the MOBIS and LOGWORLD solicitation in the areas of Service Contract Act (SCA) pricing and compliance, click here.
Attend our GSA/VA Schedule Renewals Audio Seminar for a quick overview of the renewal process. For a more in-depth understanding of the “hot buttons” impacting Schedule renewals and how to best respond to them, attend out GSA/VA Schedule Renewals class.
For all of our upcoming courses, click here.
Contact us for more information.
Visit Centre’s LinkedIn Group: GSA Schedule Renewals Forum. Read about the latest news and get your questions answered.
OPEN (OPTION PROCESS TO ENSURE INTEGRITY)
A new Option Renewal process entitled “Options Processes Ensuring iNtegrity” (OPEN) has been quietly set in motion by GSA. The new process will change the way options are submitted and negotiated for GSA contracts. GSA’s goal is to streamline the option process and exercise options 60 days prior to contract expiration.
SMALL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTING PLAN
If your firm is considered “other than small” (includes non-profits) based on your ORCA, and the plan aprroved under the current contract meets one or more of the following conditions, a new plan is required:
- Current plan does not include all option periods
- Goals listed in your current plan no loger meet GSA minimum current goals
- New socio-economic groups specified by GSA are not included in your plan
- Your business status has changed from “small” to “other than small”
Plans should be submitted in accordance with clause 52.219-9, Small Business Subcontracting Plan.
For assistance with contracting plan requirements, contact us.
“FAIR & REASONABLE” PRICING
During the renewal process, pricing will be reviewed to ensure it is still fair and reasonable. Be prepared to:
- Submit a new CSP
- Make a statement regarding your BOA (Basis of Award)
- Address low sales (below $25,000)
- Address concessions and deviations
Failure to properly disclose new and updated pricing can result in severe consequences, such as contract cancellation and financial penalties.
For assistance with pricing, contact us.