Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), when properly executed, simplify the buying process for both buyers and vendors. This session explores the sales and contract management issues associated with BPAs from the perspective of both agency officials who place orders and vendors who sell them. You will get an update on regulatory changes affecting BPAs, including recent revisions to competition requirements.
- Introduction to Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Types of BPAs
- GSA Schedule BPAs (FAR 8.405-3)
- Non-GSA BPAs (FAR Part 13)
- Single vs. Multiple Vendor BPAs
- The Advantages of Using BPAs
- Establishing BPAs
- Competition Requirements
- Best Value Awards
- Ordering Procedures and Limitations
- Small Business Issues
- Best Practices for Schedule BPAs
- Determine whether BPAs are the right vehicle for your product or service
- Understand the government’s contracting process
- Establish the right BPA for your business
- Negotiate BPA terms and conditions
- Manage BPAs and orders under BPAs
Please contact Leanne Shroeder at email@example.com or 703-288-2800 x229 if you would like to schedule this class.
The $185 registration fee is per login station, so a group can participate for just one fee! View our registration policies. This seminar is a web conference via WebEx and includes a web presentation. Login instructions will be sent via WebEx (firstname.lastname@example.org) to registrants in advance. If you do not receive anything from Centre by the Friday prior to the seminar, please contact Leanne Shroeder at email@example.com or 703-288-2800 x229.