Interagency contracting can create savings in time and money for government agencies. It is one of the fastest growing areas of government acquisitions, allowing for streamlined ordering procedures and increased purchasing volume.
This course covers the legal underpinnings on interagency contracting, delves into contracts themselves, and updates attendees on recent and pending changes. Participants will leave with a thorough understanding of how to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits of using these vehicles.
- Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts, Multi-Agency Contracts, and Interagency Assisting Entities
- Critical Differences Between Types of Interagency Contracts
- Building the Business Case for Interagency Contracting: Best Procurement Approach Determinations
- Regulations Governing Interagency Contracts
- Management Controls
- Mitigating Risks
- Order Duplication
- Out of Scope Work
- Socioeconomic Factors and Interagency Contracting
- Plus an update on:
- OFPP Guidelines
- Contractor Protests of Task and Delivery Orders
- Incorporation of Ordering Agency Clauses
- Comply with OFPP guidelines for interagency contracts
- Choose and document the Best Procurement Approach
- Plan for and award the interagency contract
- Solicit task and delivery orders under such contracts
- Select the most appropriate contract vehicle for a requirement
- Apply the appropriate rules in the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Administer these contracts effectively
Please contact Leanne Shroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-288-2800 x229 if you would like to schedule this class.
The $185 registration fee is per login station, so a group can participate for just one fee! View our registration policies. This seminar is a web conference via WebEx and includes a web presentation. Login instructions will be sent via WebEx (email@example.com) to registrants in advance. If you do not receive anything from Centre by the Friday prior to the seminar, please contact Leanne Shroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-288-2800 x229.