Helping DOD with Transformation and Change Management
Centre Federal is at the forefront of the National Security Personnel System (NSPS) training.
- Recently awarded a $25 million Air Force contract for NSPS support.
- Consistently averages 6.5 out of 7 on training events.
- Has successfully trained thousands of members of Senior Leadership teams and Supervisors at Air Force bases across the country to rave reviews:
“One of the best courses I’ve attended in my nearly 21 year Air Force career. Both instructors did a fantastic job & worked well together. We got our money’s worth out of this. Good job!”
“Best training instructors in 38 years of taking USAF courses.”
“Everyone in the Air Force should be required to take this course. Very informative.”
NSPS Training and Support
- NSPS Nuts and Bolt
- NSPS Implementation Support
- NSPS Performance Management
- Leadership Development
- Change Management
The Centre Success Story
- Within two weeks of award, Centre assembled a team of over 100 professional trainers, most with advanced degrees
- Within four weeks (including December and January holidays) all trainers had attended a Centre “Train the Trainers” event
- Within four weeks, a central office was established for the logistics team
- Within 14 weeks, over 100 training events had successfully been completed
- Exceptional past performance – We Consistently Average 6.5 out of 7 on training evaluations
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of NSPS, including “nuts and bolts” implementation
- Team of nationwide professionals with extensive knowledge, skills, and experience in training and NSPS implementation
- Experience in successfully implementing a large scale effort in multiple areas with a national team on short turn around