Preparation is the key. Transparency and rigorous oversight means that contractors must be vigilant and conscientious of their contracts. Because of recent contracting abuses under GSA contracts, GSA has made it clear that it will do more pre- and postcontract audits and compliance reviews of GSA contractors. GSA contractors must anticipate that they will be subject to one or more audits or compliance reviews under their GSA contracts. Through this course you will learn how and why GSA and other federal agencies exercise their audit rights and how you can effectively prepare for and respond to those audits and compliance reviews.
- The new GSA contractor report card
- Government audit rights under GSA contracts
- Effective pricing disclosures under GSA contracts
- The Price Reductions Clause and its ramifications
- Identifying risk areas in contract compliance
- Developing effective compliance systems
- Preparing for and responding to audits and compliance reviews
- Make accurate contract and modification disclosures to avoid audit problems
- Respond to government audit requests
- Identify the information the government will seek and focus on during its audits
- Comply with the contract clauses that generate government audit rights
- Prepare for and respond effectively to government audits of GSA contracts
[My other colleagues] definitely need to go to this class next time it’s offered. I’m hoping to hire you as consultants ASAP!
—Deirdre Johnson, Lockheed Martin
This is the first GSA course I’ve taken that’s been worth every penny. Thank you!
—Rhonda McElroy, Circle Solutions
October 14-15, 2014
The $1095 registration fee includes breakfast, light refreshments, and course materials. View our registration policies.
8:30 AM–3:30 PM
Breakfast and registration open at 8:00 AM.
This course is recommended for 11 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). It also offers 11 Contract Management Education (CME) units, and is approved by NCMA for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit in support of certification and recertification. A Federal Contracting Institute® certificate of completion will be provided to all attendees upon conclusion of the class.